We just released jBPM 4.3. This release includes the first part of our BPMN 2.0 language implementation. Check out the online docs http://docs.jboss.org/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#bpmn2
More details about BPMN on Joram's blog.
Highlights for the jBPM 4.3 release:
- Added BPMN 2.0 runtime engine!
- Extended java activity with ejb method invocation
- Added jms activity (including test facilities)
- Added integrated rules deployment and activities rules and rules-decision
- Added enhanced spring integration and created continuous integration for it
- Automatic saving of updated deserialized variables
- Added count() capabilities to all queries in the api
- Fixes various bugs