What struck me most was that the expertise that these companies bring forward is really complementary:
- Alfresco: Core engine technology and BPMN
- Mimacom: Core engine technology and task management
- SpringSource: Making the designs DI friendly and general solid software design expertise
- Camunda: BPMN and practical BPM collaboration
- Next Level Integration: DB compatibility and high scalability
- MuleSoft: Web services and ESB expertise
We've managed to distill concrete tasks for everyone within the domain of expertise and put this into a concrete planning. Not only did they bring their expertise and commitment, but also a solid dose of humor. That was a real good mix. It's a great environment to work. I'm happy and proud to be part of that group.