- Support for Exclusive Jobs and Plugability of the Job Executor Infrastructure
- Persistent event subscriptions (infrastructure)
- Intermediate signal throw / catch
- Event based gateway
- BPMN transaction (cancel end event & cancel boundary event)
- BPMN compensation (compensation catch & compensation throw)
- Interrupting error event subprocesses
- (Multiple) message start events
- Various bug fixes
Find the full release notes here.
Special thanks goes to Camunda, and Daniel Meyer in particular for the some great core engine feature contributions.
Go download and taste this grand cru release!