There is an extremely easy-to-set-up demo included. Step by step instructions to get started quickly.
jBPM 4 is a very important milestone for jBPM. We've put a lot of effort in lowering the treshold to get started and extending the scalability to the highest load scenarios.
- Embeddablity in any Java environment remains as it was
- Full continuous integration matrix in our own test labs
- BPMN process graphics
- Completely redesigned, clean and stable API, including an easy to use Query API.
- Out-of-the box experience with a demo that is extremely easy to set up, showing the new designer, API usgae, console and example processes
- Simplified and revised database schema
- Automatic installation scripts
- Performance improvements
- Configuration on a more abstract level leaving less chances of getting it wrong.
- Separation of runtime data and historical data
- Native support for integrating with the Spring framework.
- Improved documentation, including a separation between user guide for typical use cases and an developers guide tackling advanced topics.
- And much much more